Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, and some of you may not, the 145 and 145 floor pans suffer from corrosion really bad. Mainly on the drainage holes and down the side of the cills.

Basically, iv done a few of them now. If you want yours wiring back, treating and undersealing, get in touch with me. If your REALLY nice, you might even be able to loan my 145 for the right price whilst work is being done! Normally takes me 1.5 days to do it properly, thats for the full job of back to metal, treat, paint and underseal. Within reason, i can also weld them up.

This album doesnt do me justice. I was the first car i had ever worked on properly and so it was a big learning curve. (That isnt me in the pictures)
purple alfa pictures by langers_2002 - Photobucket

This is some of the work done on my current 145:
black alfa floor pan pictures by langers_2002 - Photobucket

This weekend just gone i done an FTO. Please follow the link if you want to see the work on that.
Rick Langton's Photos - Sam's FTO | Facebook

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Nice one... :)

But where it needs welding, can you weld it?

I bought a Punto once which had been quite well repaired along the rear footwell but really I would have preferred replacement metal in there. Problem is finding someone who can do it..

Ralf S.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done all welding on my cars when it requires it. Its just a pain in the ****. Im no pro, but i get the job done.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just going to give this a bump as the weather is getting better and i am in need of cash lol Im not greedy, im just trying to pay the bills lol Also, i have quite a few days holidays left at work, so if you wanted your car doing in the week, it may be a posibilty.

Also, i have completely forgton to add, i always was the cars once i am finished, dry them off etc. Nothing fancy, just to ensure that the car is completely clean before handing it back to the owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts