Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her back today after a service/cambelt change they also replaced a couple of rear bushes and replaced the worn gear selector thingy and blimey i dont think shes ever felt soooo smooth especially through the gears so iam really pleased. It was also great to see a couple of classics 1 being restored (duetto spider) the other cant remember what it was but it was worth around 60K :wow:
The team there are trying to enter the Millie Miglia this year lucky buggers - its great chatting to genuine Alfa loving mechanics
Once again cant recomend them highly enough:)

·
Registered
208 Posts
"and replaced the worn gear selector thingy" !!

Not something else to add to my list!!? Where is it, what is it, where do I get one? Is it easy to fit??

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris is your stiff then mate? cant remeber what its called iam afraid but iam sure someone on hear does! it ensures smoother and better gear selection wasnt much and i think its been mentioned on hear as a DIY job try doing a stick gear search?

·
Registered
208 Posts
gear change is fine, just on a mission to sort probs before they start, or at least get clued up on them. Will have a snoop and see what I find. If it's easy and fairly cheap I'll do it anyway.

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts