Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Regional Support South, Is there a meet near you?
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Thanks for setting that up Jon. Should be a good as a lot of AROC members go. Always something interesting there like their GTV race car or an Alfa Romeo ambulance.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
D'oh just seen Jimmers post :eek:

Will there be a meet up beforehand, say Reigate?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Just to proffer an early suggestion....
a meet before hand at either Reigate Priory and go the mainly main road route (A217 etc) or meet at Reigate Heath and go the country route via Leigh?

thoughts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
This will be my first event, I'm looking forward to it. My car has already had 3 visits to Rusper Alfa for a bit of their TLC so it should be able to get there on it's own

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Just to proffer an early suggestion....
a meet before hand at either Reigate Priory and go the mainly main road route (A217 etc) or meet at Reigate Heath and go the country route via Leigh?

thoughts?

Anyone? :confused:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I would like to meet up before hand but im not sure what time ill make it as i have a strange and rather annoying battery drain on the car. Could just be because ive not used it for 3 weeks but anyway....ill be there just dont know what time.

If we do all arrive at different times how will we recognise each other?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Are you guys lunching on the day?
Says Angus needs to know by tomorrow, presumably for numbers......

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Are you guys lunching on the day?
Says Angus needs to know by tomorrow, presumably for numbers......
I was planning too. Im seeing him Sat so i can mention that a few of us are coming. I will have one of his hire cars Sat as mine will be there under investigation to discover this battery drain problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Horsham so I'll be coming from that direction. I'm doing a drive round the lanes so I'll probably drive past several of you before getting to Rusper.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i will be going with my brother mark who used to me a mechanic there when mike buckler owned it years ago and as mark knows angus also.
i will be taking my mk 2 sud ti.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I was planning too. Im seeing him Sat so i can mention that a few of us are coming. I will have one of his hire cars Sat as mine will be there under investigation to discover this battery drain problem.

That would be great Oliver, quite fancy a nice roast :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts