Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today for the first time today that the rubber bumper on the interior pillar trim, to stop the noise of the buckle bumping plastic, is on the drivers side on right hand drive.At least it is on my car.Is it just on mine?
it has taken since June to notice there is one,but on the wrong side.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Got one on both sides of mine!

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so mine's a missbuild then. I must mention this when I take it in this week ..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Got them both on mine...but the drivers side looks and feels as it has been fitted after production and is very wobberly :). stuck it down with some double sided tape and it cured another rattle result :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
it should be on the passenger side, because there's no need for it on the driver side... so if you have it on the drivers side, then they clearly made a mistake in the factory :)

M

·
0 Posts
Got them both on mine...but the drivers side looks and feels as it has been fitted after production and is very wobberly :). stuck it down with some double sided tape and it cured another rattle result :)
it should be on the passenger side, because there's no need for it on the driver side... so if you have it on the drivers side, then they clearly made a mistake in the factory :)
Surely it doesn't matter on the drivers side....as you will be wearing your seatbelt when driving? :confused:

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just checked mine... drivers side only. I thought the passenger side rattled more than it should :lol:
mine is with the dealer ,who tells me that they have stuck a rubber on the passenger side.Looking forward to seeing this and the carbon fibre knob installed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts