Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I was just wondering if someone here could help me with finding new one or at least could tell me what is the name of that little V shaped Rubber Hose that is visible in the middle of the photo. It is located at the end of the intake manifold in V6.
As you can see mine is cracked at the top so i would love to replace it with new one :)

I would be very grateful for the help.

Cheers :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Been looking through ePer wth no luck!

Found the black plastic barb that the hose connects to on the valve cover, but couldn't find that little rubber hose on the intake manifold, breather system, pollution control diagrams, air ducting etc...

FWIW it looks like a generic piece of breather hose... If the bend isn't too severe (hard to tell in the pic), I'd probably just replace it with a piece of oil-resistant silicone hose of the same internal diameter..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been looking through ePer wth no luck!

Found the black plastic barb that the hose connects to on the valve cover, but couldn't find that little rubber hose on the intake manifold, breather system, pollution control diagrams, air ducting etc...

FWIW it looks like a generic piece of breather hose... If the bend isn't too severe (hard to tell in the pic), I'd probably just replace it with a piece of oil-resistant silicone hose of the same internal diameter..
Thank you for your help Buddy
I'll try to find rubber hose that will be the same or at least similar to the original.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
or just use a piece of sillicone hose of the right diameter with a 90 degree bend ....

I think the "official" part number is 60663640, however, eper also states it is no longer available ....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
or just use a piece of sillicone hose of the right diameter with a 90 degree bend ....

I think the "official" part number is 60663640, however, eper also states it is no longer available ....
Better skills than I :thumbup:

Where did you find it?

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you i will definitely have look at theirs offers
But pink or purple is not my favourite colours hahha

Meanwhile I found the name of this little hose