33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tool or no tool? :confused:

He's 100% tool IMO. :mad:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Not what he said !! :D

Funny as **** IMO.... seen him live and he was hilarious !!

Also seen him 'out and about' in Middlesbrough and nearly didn't recognise him as he didn't have his 'helmet' on !! :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I've never met him, so wouldn't really like to judge him..I don't think much of his commedy routine though :(

·
Registered
38,300 Posts
I don't really like him. He swears alot and is not that funny IMO. Although there are comedians that swear and are funny. I like Kevin Bloody Wilson, although my favorite comedian has to be Jethro.

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Not my cup of tea at all.

Although if you remove all the filth and bad language you'd be left with some funny jokes.

I think the strategic use of the above is fine but I don't like to be bombarded with it.

From what I have seen he goes too much for gutter humour :(

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Nope, not my idea of comedy at all, though I have to admit the first time I heard a tape of him (when I was about 15) I did think it was pretty good, but then anything sweary is funny at that age.

I much prefer Ardal O'Hanlon or Eddie Izzard these days.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
No Tool!

He's not my cup of tea, unless I've had a few lagers.. when he becomes hilarious.

But I don't think he's a tool... (certainly can't hang him on the evidence!) That's just his act, I'd guess and if he just hit on a formula that earns him a living, I can't hold it against him..

Ralf S.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
No Tool!

He's not my cup of tea, unless I've had a few lagers.. when he becomes hilarious.

But I don't think he's a tool... (certainly can't hang him on the evidence!) That's just his act, I'd guess and if he just hit on a formula that earns him a living, I can't hold it against him..

Ralf S.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts