Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My 146ti has a rough idle after a warm start (most of the times)80% and feels like its going to stall, revs drop to 600 and back up and then fluctuates and nose dives some times. I've tried a few IAC valves and its the same. Maf is okay, new plugs, lambda is "alive", radiator, stat, coolant temp sensor is 1 year old. I read it could be fuel related.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Hi guys,

My 146ti has a rough idle after a warm start (most of the times)80% and feels like its going to stall, revs drop to 600 and back up and then fluctuates and nose dives some times. I've tried a few IAC valves and its the same. Maf is okay, new plugs, lambda is "alive", radiator, stat, coolant temp sensor is 1 year old. I read it could be fuel related.

Thanks in advance!
I have had this problem on 2 145's and after changing everything that i thought it could be the only thing that resolved it was a full ecu reset with Fiat multiscan

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And it works in the long run or just temporary, Ive tries disconnecting the battery for yhe night and no change...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could this be related to electrical supply, like a dead alternator or battery, because when there is a bigger load my headlights dim a bit and when I rev it at that moment the lights brighten up again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts