Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
That looks a fantastic price, and on another car would be worth going for, but the Mito only has a roof loading of 30KGs, so once you take the weight of the box off you wont be able to fill it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That looks a fantastic price, and on another car would be worth going for, but the Mito only has a roof loading of 30KGs, so once you take the weight of the box off you wont be able to fill it.

Mmmmm hadn`t thought about that.....
Although most roof boxes I have looked at (on EBAY) have been around 15K....and I thought the max load was 35kg so thats 20kg in the box.
Don`t think I will be going over that as will just be using it for camping trips. So just sleeping bags etc. Essentials - beer will be in the boot.

·
Registered
453 Posts
---
Hi there!
The manual says that the roof loading is 40Kg's max. That's quite a lot really!
I have a Thule wingbar and Motion 200 box which is 16Kg's so I would say that I have 20-23 Kg's to play with. More than enough unless you are literally taking the Kitchen sink.
:thumbs:
The roof loading limit can be pushed a bit anyhow. I reckon you could probably get to 45Kg's with no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts