Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was just doing a bit of research when I noticed EB spares are offering reproductions of the original A1's.

I gave them a call and I was told they were waiting for the delivery which is long over due and to call back at the end of the month.

I don't care if I have originals or not I just want the Ronals! :D

Price TBC.

Adam.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
SZ wheels are 5 stud fitment but an interesting alternative look

When I had my Sprint I bought a set of Integrale wheels like these..........

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good looker...

maybe the wheels from SZ/RZ
These are very good looking wheels. I think they probably look better than the A1s (although that depends on which car you want to put them on and your taste) but I very much doubt you'll find them for sale...you never know though. Actually, I did find a small company that made these but I think they cost about £2K for a set (4 x 16" wheels) if I remember correctly. A bit too rich for me. AL33NUT

·
Registered
235 Posts
aawww i want some ronals for my 33 but its not gonna happen. anyone recomend some nice wheels for a 33?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I know, but on the picture that i posted are 4 ;)

P.S. Borbet A is awful!!:rant:
Some 33s (16v) came with Borbet As as standard and they looked good. A neighbour of mine had a 33 with them on. They were a little different from the 16" ones you can buy now. They were a 15" deep dish wheel with a split rim look (i.e. with studs). Not sure you can get them (i.e. the mock split rim ones) that easily now though. AL33NUT

·
Registered
725 Posts
If anyone wants some split rim look alloys, I have a set that I am going to throw away in a week or two on the 33 16v I am scrapping. Free to a good home - just need collecting from near Honiton in Devon. They will need some refurbishing but are straight and have good tyres. T I think the size is 6x14 or whatever the standard size was at the time!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Some 33s (16v) came with Borbet As as standard and they looked good. A neighbour of mine had a 33 with them on. They were a little different from the 16" ones you can buy now. They were a 15" deep dish wheel with a split rim look (i.e. with studs). Not sure you can get them (i.e. the mock split rim ones) that easily now though. AL33NUT
Standart Borbet A for Alfa 33, are you sure?:confused:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts