Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I like it. It's classy but wont be driven like they have to prove something, they are already quietly confident of their success at life.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I like it. It's classy but wont be driven like they have to prove something, they are already quietly confident of their success at life.
So much so they can spend their money on the what can only be one of the ugliest cars ever made :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
I love the woodwork on the deck lid but otherwise I find it a tad vulgar to be honest.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
But the sheer peace and quiet driving between the mansion, yacht, heli-pad, or private jet hanger, with a few 'snifters' from the cocktail cabinet, with a chauffeur up front and a leggy lady in back on that Connolly hide, who cares what's outside? I'll have some of that please? :inlove: :lol: :D

·
Registered
38,286 Posts
I saw one exactly the same as that in London Forset hill gate earlier today.

It had an Arabic numberplate.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Even better Symon.:thumbs: Probably followed by a Mercury Commuter with the harem on board as well. Whad'a Life Eh? :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was the second Phantom that I had seen in Glasgow today. You might notice there is a parking ticket on the windscreen. I think that the guy that owns them is well known for parking the cars, getting a ticket and then just leaving them all day as they can't pick these up to take them to the car pound. They are just too big for the lorry they have here.

D

·
0 Posts
If you can afford that surely you could afford to have a fleet of elephants take you everywhere. Much classier way of travelling. And less vulgar than the RR.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
wow what was the thought process when speccing that?

i know ill buy easily the best looking droptop ever(if you think otherwise id advise a trip to specsavers) but spec the worst colour combo ever:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
dont get me wrong...i am a fan of bentley coupes and the old school dropheads, but i dont think this particular car is classy.....for one thing, the colour combination is hideous! the owner has cheapened himself and the marque instantly...

neither do i feel it will be driven by people who have nowt to prove...i do not think that driving a roller is a statement of understatement...

however it might be bought by people who dont give a damn.....and that i can deal with:lol:

but most who might be tempted into buying this car will not have that level of absolute confidence....rather, they will buy it to offer the world a window into their increasingly materialistic lives, lost in a rat race to buy bigger, better and broader....this is not a statement of confidence. it is the opposite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts