Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gta crew! There is a rolling road day on the first Saturday of February (4th). Will cost between 30-40 quid depending on the amount of cars. Probs 15+. there will be a few seat leon cupra/fr's, r32's, vrs's etc. Does anyone in the Scotland area fancy coming down? Extreme rollers are real heartbreak rollers and get a very good name for there proffesional set up and accurate figures! Any of you fancy coming along? Would be good to get some Italian stallions along! :) cheers folks oh and it's 3 runs and the day will begin at 9am. Let u's know what you think folks. Cheers

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I would love to come but I live in Birmingham :). I think location maybe an issue, although prob a few Gta owners on that region.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Bit far from me too. Im going to a rr day a bit closer to home in january (21st, if Anyone else is interested its in south central meets lounge :))
Oh me interested, wouldn't mind a 2nd run to compare to my original run :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Soz i not far away but car is sorn at mo :( maybe in the summer as I tink that where. y young cousins go

·
Registered
343 Posts
What a nightmare i would have come along for sure, i've just been visiting my family in Blackburn for christmas (where I was brought up) but now i'm in Newcastle for New Year then back to Bournemouth on the 2nd. Damn bad timing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not sure I wouldn't be a bit embarrassed bringing my rather tatty SW down. It's not far, mind you, and it would be interesting to see what she produces. Completely unmodified at the moment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure I wouldn't be a bit embarrassed bringing my rather tatty SW down. It's not far, mind you, and it would be interesting to see what she produces. Completely unmodified at the moment.
You won't be embarrassed mate! You should come along! There will be some good banter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts