Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last Wednesday I discovered a business link between myself and Angel Tuning. So this coming Wednesday our 159s will be feeling smug with and extra few horses and torques under the bonnet.

Then we are going to Wales for the weekend :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
45,293 Posts
Nice :thumbs:

Are you guys running 200 models or 210 models?

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice :thumbs:

Are you guys running 200 models or 210 models?
One of each :D

A 200bhp 06 Lusso and a 210bhp 08 ti. They're both [welsh mode on] lush [/welsh mode off] :thumbs:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kinda :lol: its not a proper fix but its level now at least
Well you need to keep it smarter now you keep parking it next to that shiny black 145 and posting pics of it :lol:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^couldn't resist making a comment at the last meet :p :lol:

What's planned VD? :)
Just the standard Angel map for each but we're looking at a 40-50 bhp gain on each and 50 - 60 ftlbs. I wish I knew what that is in new money but I haven't worked it out yet.

Anyway we'll be able to :lick: most of the scrutneys round here afterwards :D

·
Vendor
45,293 Posts
Any chance you could get some rolling road tests done before you get the remaps done on wednesday, then get them rolling roaded again afterwards?

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any chance you could get some rolling road tests done before you get the remaps done on wednesday, then get them rolling roaded again afterwards?
Not sure. it would be interesting if we can get it sorted.

·
Vendor
45,293 Posts
It would definitely be interesting to compare the 200 and 210 outputs before and after the remap, especially if they are both done by the same tuner and both tested on the same rolling road. Don't think we've had an opportunity like this on the forum before. Would probably cost £100+ all in for the two runs before and two runs after though..

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well if anyone wants to chip in ........

:D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
It would definitely be interesting to compare the 200 and 210 outputs before and after the remap, especially if they are both done by the same tuner and both tested on the same rolling road. Don't think we've had an opportunity like this on the forum before. Would probably cost £100+ all in for the two runs before and two runs after though..
can't you get angel to do it at a site that has rolling roads? (even if its not there own?)

·
Administrator
45,147 Posts
Have you put your bumper back on properly yet or what? :rolleyes:
Did he know about that? I noticed it at the trafford centre, but was too polite to say anything. :eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts