Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car been at autolusso Bournebouth all week having a fair bit of work done so will be machanicaly sound for the first time i,ve owned it.Looking forward to the 100 mile trip home as it is also having a quaife diff fitted:D should i notice a big diffrance to my standard diff other than peice of mined that its not going to go bang:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Car been at autolusso Bournebouth all week having a fair bit of work done so will be machanicaly sound for the first time i,ve owned it.Looking forward to the 100 mile trip home as it is also having a quaife diff fitted:D should i notice a big diffrance to my standard diff other than peice of mined that its not going to go bang:)
Is that last bit a question?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes don't no what to expect not drove any other GTA's only mine with standard diff having done because I no the standard diff is week but I read some were the New one is agrasive:confused:

·
Registered
227 Posts
hi badboy bird,, i saw you on saturday, your car looked great. i may even see you this saturday if u are there at around 10 !! :)

i hope you like the car.

and i'd be interested in hearing your Bose stereo :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replays guys and be there about the same time but if I'm running late have a play with it mate and as Loz knows what he's doing will ask him if he can take us for a spin in it hope to see then:thumbup:

M

·
0 Posts
Or not... Some people cant tell the difference :)
.....because they don't drive as one should....brake into the corner, accelerate 'through' the corner.....then Q2, as you know yourself, comes into it's own :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
if the quaiffe is more aggressive then it should be more apparent. i would like to drive one as a comparison to the q2.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if the quaiffe is more aggressive then it should be more apparent. i would like to drive one as a comparison to the q2.
I live in weston-super-mare so probably to faraway from you but if you or any one would like to compare there q2 to quaiffe there more then welcome to come have a go as i,ve only driven mine standard i would'nt be able to compare and let you know.I've not driven mine that hard yet as it's needed suspension work doing on it since owning it and in fear of the diff failing.

M

·
0 Posts
I live in weston-super-mare so probably to faraway from you but if you or any one would like to compare there q2 to quaiffe there more then welcome to come have a go as i,ve only driven mine standard i would'nt be able to compare and let you know.I've not driven mine that hard yet as it's needed suspension work doing on it since owning it and in fear of the diff failing.
I think more diffs have blown during slow parking moves (particularly near full lock) etc, as opposed to hard driving, but you wont have to worry about that now :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts