Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Seems like an awfully long time to wait for a new Car nowdays, or is it just Alfa Romeo taking THAT long to supply you with a new Giulietta Cloverleaf........:confused:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer said best to allow around 10 weeks, but to be honest I don't want it (!!) before the end of March as my Brera is on a private lease which runs out at the end of March.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I'm sure you will think its WELL worth the wait, when you get your new GQV then..........:thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the GQV.

That's nothing when the Giulietta was launched in 2010 in March, I put in an order in June 2010 (the earliest we in SA could place an order). I only got the car in December 2010. I waited exactly 6 months.... And it was worth the wait for my Giulietta...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've been waiting since the 28th of September, should be delivered by the end of the month though ! :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
I've been told 8-12 weeks for my veloce ma
Silver,sunroof,xenons,tomtom port, red calipers, tinted windows,vis pack, rear sensors

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've gone for metallic red, leather seats, xenons, reversing sensors, electric folding mirrors and the tomtom port.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Your happy that you change a Brera to Giulietta?!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes... I like Brera (I have 2.4 diesel) and have enjoyed my 4 years driving one, and after 11 or so years driving GTV's the extra practicality has been great. That said it doesn't like British winters, having odd whines and creaks and groans as soon as the temperature drops to 5C or so - which isn't that cold!!

I am looking forward to retuning to V6 type performance, and also the extra practicality of the 5 doors and proper rear seat accommodation - the Brera is OK with 3 people but not practical with 4. (I'm only 5'9" and there's a minute amount of lead room behind the driver's seat.)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Agmac

Are you entitled to the 5yrs servicing & 0% finance still? (last quarters retail offer)

Or - like me - only the 3yrs servicing & 0% finance? (current offer)

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ordered mine beginning of November, due March, actually picking it up next week. Its a looooong wait.
I'm really jealous , I don't know why mine has taken longer than most but it's really irritated me I was hoping to have it end of December. On a positive note ive had more time with my Volvo which will be missed when it goes !

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update from my dealer - order placed 14 December, build booked for last week in January, and arrival in the UK around the end of Feb. All in good time me to hand back the Brera and get my hands on the QV towards the end of March. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
God, everyone seems to have long lead times on the delivery of their cars.... we ordered ours (private car) at the back end of August and we had it within weeks....

it's a standard 1.4MA Veloce in etna black with no extras added on, but we had it within about 3 weeks.... yet people are ordering in November and have to wait another 6 or 7 weeks??? is this standard, or are you all adding in extras/custom fits?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm adding extras - electric leather seats, electric mirrors, reversing sensors, xenon lights and the socket on the top of the dash for the tom-tom satnav.....

·
Registered
337 Posts
God, everyone seems to have long lead times on the delivery of their cars.... we ordered ours (private car) at the back end of August and we had it within weeks....

it's a standard 1.4MA Veloce in etna black with no extras added on, but we had it within about 3 weeks.... yet people are ordering in November and have to wait another 6 or 7 weeks??? is this standard, or are you all adding in extras/custom fits?
Its been 14 weeks so far :( , I ordered 2.0JTDM 170 veloce etna black with folding mirrors, visibility pack, heated seats, parking sensors and 18'' 5 hole wheels. Pretty safe to say they didnt have one in stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts