Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah cheers for the heads up on that one! It might explain why he has not contacted me regarding the alfa 156 SW roof bars I bought from him 3 weeks ago but not yet recieved!!!

Ta

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know where Pete is?? He said 2 weeks ago they were being picked up by a courier!

He is not answering my emails and I am £40 down!

HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Anyone know where Pete is?? He said 2 weeks ago they were being picked up by a courier!

He is not answering my emails and I am £40 down!

HELP!!!!!!
This is not the first time something like this has come out:(

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
I've had no problems getting stuff from him.

He's got a lot on at the moment, hence stepping down from the rep's role.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I understand that he's busy etc etc I'm not starting a slagging off here just trying to prise Pete out of his hole!!!

Ta lads

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOoooooooooo PETE:cheese:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Was a bit rude of me to laugh, sorry. :eek:

Bit suspect all this, I'm sure this has happend before with the same guy? Could be getting my names, maybe my forums mixed up though.

Can you not claim something back via paypal?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry but this isue has got me truly rattled!! I may not be the most rational of people but seeing as he was an area REP I would of thought he would not of seemingly done a runner for £40?????????

I posted the pm (my personal PM and my issue) as its my issue and wanted people to see I'm not full of it!

I'm surprised The moderators have not emaled Pete about this!

I started this as non harmfull! A PM from pete explaining the situation is all I wanted!

Sorry to all reading this, I know I am!

·
Super Moderator
44,759 Posts
Just to be clear, there are several people within the mod and rep groups who have and are trying to get hold of Roeburndale for you. But that's about the limit of what they can do to try to help you unfortunately, and I don't believe any have had any luck so far.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm 'out' £25. The faulty part concerned was bought in April. Took me a while to raise the issue with him, & because of lack of response by him when I did, I raised the issue with the MODS, who received two other (at least) complaints at the time.

On the 10th of June I got a PM from "roeburndale" saying "bin the part" & he'd send me a refund "....when I get back home..."

I don't know whether he's been home or not, but he's been on the forum since the PM.

How many folk has he screwed?

Anyone know the legal position?

My personal saga had kind of slipped my mind as I no longer have the Alfa....... but this needs to be dealt with.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.