Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

I've been on to Rockingham and they don't do dedicated parking.

No problem - as suggested I propose we meet up just outside.

The track is accessed via Mitchell Road. Nearby is Heritage Way, so lets meet there:-

NN17 5AF - Google Maps

It looks easily accessible from the satellite view and so lets meet there then drive in convoy (you don't need tickets to get into the carpark). Timing - 09.15 to 09.45 so we can get the first race in.

I will page everyone who has said they are (maybe) coming with my mobile number so if anyone is delayed we can meet up inside.

See you Sunday

Paul.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
If anyone is interested myself and Alfonso Romero are planning on meeting just before 9am front entrance, Leicester Forest East services Southbound on the M1. We should get to Heritage Way by about 9:30 I hope.

Only problem is I don't think I will be able to keep up with him :D

p.s. just incase be advised Heritage Way is just to the South of where that postcode takes you

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Have you got a post code for your meeting point ?

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got a post code for your meeting point ?

Sorry no.

The post code in the link is Rockingham Raceway. If you click onto it (link) you will see the entrance is in Mitchell Road and Heritage Way is just a little further down. Just zoom out a bit and change to map rather than satellite.

Hope you can find us!

Paul.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Me? Leicester Forest East is the service station between junctions 21 and 21a of the M1, we are going for 8:45 now Southbound. I don't really think they have a postcode. A website I found says LE6 0PP but that doesn't seem to work. If you look on google maps satellite view you can see them on this page...

Little Shaw Ln, Markfield, Leicestershire LE67, United Kingdom - Google Maps

edit: now realise you didn't mean me but took me a while to figure out the postcode, lol. Whoops....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Yeah I'm only a pleb so I have to delete them all the time - only just started using it too.... Maybe when I'm rich and famous I will be upgrade my membership... Not until the credit card has recovered from the previous 3 months though :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts