Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title, i found these after seeing some carbon door handles and wing mirrors for the 156 on the Banshee Motorsport website. looks like some awesome stuff, expensive though i bet. the mirrors were "270 and the door handles £220.

wish i had some cash!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Been posted before here but suppose it's good to have a dedicated post :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i did ask a couple of questions via the website...

i asked

"hello, do you have a price list for your products for the Alfa Romeo 156?
> do you have an online shop or UK dealer?
> do you do your Alfa 156 carbon sports steering wheel for the Selespeed version, with or without carbon buttons or the 2002-on paddles or just with somewhere to fit your own paddles/buttons? your website enquiry service doesnt seem to respond."

Tommy Wong replied

"Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.

No, we don't have regular dealer in UK but we do sell to UK. You only can order directly from us at this moment till we find suitable dealer.

For steering wheel, we are able to modify / convert your existing steering wheel to any design of your wishing. The process is about 7 to 10days upon receive your steering wheel. The price for modifying your steering wheel to any sport design with genuine carbon fibre inserts and leather is USD558 / pc. As for other interior parts, please advise which parts is of your interest and we will quote you shortly.

Our product comes with quality assurance and 24 months warranty. Price exclude freight cost to UK (Estimated cost is between USD120 to USD180)"

so, £300 to "carbonise" a sele' wheel, plus a max of around £110 for shipping... :wow:! guess they forgot about banshee having their parts too...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
i did ask a couple of questions via the website...

i asked

"hello, do you have a price list for your products for the Alfa Romeo 156?
> do you have an online shop or UK dealer?
> do you do your Alfa 156 carbon sports steering wheel for the Selespeed version, with or without carbon buttons or the 2002-on paddles or just with somewhere to fit your own paddles/buttons? your website enquiry service doesnt seem to respond."

Tommy Wong replied

"Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.

No, we don't have regular dealer in UK but we do sell to UK. You only can order directly from us at this moment till we find suitable dealer.

For steering wheel, we are able to modify / convert your existing steering wheel to any design of your wishing. The process is about 7 to 10days upon receive your steering wheel. The price for modifying your steering wheel to any sport design with genuine carbon fibre inserts and leather is USD558 / pc. As for other interior parts, please advise which parts is of your interest and we will quote you shortly.

Our product comes with quality assurance and 24 months warranty. Price exclude freight cost to UK (Estimated cost is between USD120 to USD180)"

so, £300 to "carbonise" a sele' wheel, plus a max of around £110 for shipping... :wow:! guess they forgot about banshee having their parts too...

Unless Banshee are ordering as a private person and reselling without their knowledge???

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Unless Banshee are ordering as a private person and reselling without their knowledge???
He says they don't have a regular dealer.. I would imagine Banshee dont get enough orders to warrant having an account with these guys.. Nothing wrong with ordering batch in now and again.

I'm tempted. The parts do look awesome.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
He says they don't have a regular dealer.. I would imagine Banshee dont get enough orders to warrant having an account with these guys.. Nothing wrong with ordering batch in now and again.

I'm tempted. The parts do look awesome.
The mirror covers would look fantastic on yours, if you kept it clean that is :lol:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Tell you what it's flipping filthy. I never let my GTA get in this state. :cry:
Come over at the weekend and we'll foam her to within an inch of her life. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
We at Banshee have only recentley become a supplier of there products,dont order much from them yet

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Come over at the weekend and we'll foam her to within an inch of her life. :)
Misus is working all day Sunday. You're on. :D

We at Banshee have only recentley become a supplier of there products,dont order much from them yet
I may have to get some prices from you then. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts