Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:rant: :mad: :rant:

:mad:

:rant:

:mad:

:rant:

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I feel your pain AA :(

Slap wrists and a little public humiliation, he'll be back refereeing in a couple of weeks (although probably not at Anfield again this season!!)

So much for the 4th official :rant:
And did you hear the new media savvy Mourinho's post match comments??!!!:wow:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mourinho's only keeping quiet 'cos he knows he was gifted a point on Sunday. I very much doubt he'd be quite so shy & retiring if it was the other way round!:rant:

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
The only way to stop this sort of cheating is to review all penalties and look at the players involved - if it is found that a player has conned the ref - there should be a mandatory 10 game ban...

I wonder how many players would then do what malouda did ?

Chris

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
As Steven Gerrard pointed out after the first game of the season against Aston Villa when Liverpool scored from a free kick which shouldn't have been... "These things happen in football and we felt we should have had some decisions earlier — but that's just football."

;)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hey, come on chaps, it was an easy mistake, and after all its only a game :p

:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts