Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Can any one help me. My 2001 147 1.6 Lusso is making a throttleing noise at the bottom of the rev range in each gear and over the last couple of days appears to be getting worse, I took the engine out of gear whilst driving and throttling noise went away but when I re-engaged my a gear it came back again.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hello :) Could be an airflow metre problem :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Gregg, I bought a years warrenty so hopefully it should be covered if not any idea how much it would be to repair if it is the problem you suggest.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Rob. Welcome to AO. :)

I suggest you post your question in the relevant technical lounge for a better response. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can't be curteous do bother, what the **** are you doing on this site, making enemys would be a good guess

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
ROB 66 said:
If you can't be curteous do bother, what the **** are you doing on this site, making enemys would be a good guess
:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Gary that message was for someone else whom seems to use this site for his own amusement, not that there is anything wrong with that but some people go a bit to far.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably right, thanks for the welcome and by the looks of things I should probably apologise to Mr Orange as he was obviously having a joke.:)

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
ROB 66 said:
Probably right, thanks for the welcome and by the looks of things I should probably apologise to Mr Orange as he was obviously having a joke.:)
I guess his signature is a bit strange, mine's much better :p ;)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Oh, I understand now, Rob had read Mr O's signature and thought it was a message.

H

·
0 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
Oh, I understand now, Rob had read Mr O's signature and thought it was a message.
Excellent :lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

Welcome to AO Rob

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
This is the last time i welcome someone to the forum:mad: if they cant be arsed to seperate posts from signatures then they dont belong here imho :mad: :mad:

Only kidding btw:lol:

:cheese: :lol: No need to apologise like as the funny side has been seen :D :cool: :) :cheese:

W

·
0 Posts
Well....welcome Rob, please presume responses here are jokes, before rolling up your sleeves ;)

...except from Mr. O :lol:

wrinx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will do, first forum so got on my high horse before I knew what I was doing, won't happen again.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts