Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after getting the Timing belt kit and waterpump done i decided a road trip was in order.
If you know Scotland it was Leave Dundee up to Glencoe, Fort William, Dalwhinnie then down the A9 back to Dundee. Weather was Superb but the car was the star. 1st time I've been on such a long Journey. Averaged 31.9mpg from the 3.0v6 and it never missed a beat.
What a car. Clarkson was Right when he said 'God i love this car'

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well after getting the Timing belt kit and waterpump done i decided a road trip was in order.
If you know Scotland it was Leave Dundee up to Glencoe, Fort William, Dalwhinnie then down the A9 back to Dundee. Weather was Superb but the car was the star. 1st time I've been on such a long Journey. Averaged 31.9mpg from the 3.0v6 and it never missed a beat.
If it was the same weather as East Lothian it must have been v pleasant indeed.

·
Registered
945 Posts

I'm assuming you are now relaxing with a suitably smug grin thinking "I enjoyed that" :)

Reactions: tytzar

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Who goat ra joab Tyson and how much did they pay ewe? LOL (Ballpark fig)

Getting to auld noo and loast my PMA.

Having/Experiencing a few wee hiccoughs the now and took me a day to do the front bottom arm.

Pomeo

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who goat ra joab Tyson and how much did they pay ewe? LOL (Ballpark fig)

Getting to auld noo and loast my PMA.

Having/Experiencing a few wee hiccoughs the now and took me a day to do the front bottom arm.

Pomeo
Gave it to Valetine Motors in Dundee Pomeo, £260 for the whole kit including the pump and £200 for doing it. Did a great job. Used him quite a lot but he works on my old man's GT all the time. Said he's done a good few V6's so canna complain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts