Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just seen this :eek: :(

NW200 Website said:
19/05/2011
Stuart Easton has been transferred from Causeway Hospital to the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast to undergo further examination following an incident at Cromore Service Station during the first practice session this morning.
It has been confirmed that the rider has a broken pelvis and several broken fingers.
The incident also involved Gary Mason who was unhurt.
Further updates will be issued in due course.
19th May – 4pm

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Live Preview BBC1 NI 10:35pm Friday :thumbs:

Race highlights Sunday 10:25pm & Monday night at 10:35pm

Not sure if there is live coverage on the Red Button on race day, there will probably be more details in the preview show.

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
Good shout David, im for the North West this weekend, have been in Ireland all week and practice has not been nice with the wind and the rain and Stuarts accident was not the start needed. Superstar Guy Martin is upto speed but its early days yet.

PS: If its not on the red button it will be live feed online, BBC coverage.

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
if you have sky then bbc NI is on channel 973 :cool: available over here :thumbs:
Highlights on Sunday at 10.25pm......:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Poor poor Stuart Easton though.. After the incident the other week where he nearly got a bike on his head.. I thought his luck was good.. :(

Wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Preview just starting now :D

Looks like it's going to be wet tomorrow :eek: not good :(

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I think he will be missing most of the season by the sounds of his injuries.:(
I was thinking that.. :( I hope not though.. these riders really do seem to defy the odds... but we shall see..

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's going to be a tough recovery for him alright, a really pity especially considering his early season form :(

Live coverage of the 1st two races on the Red Button from 10:30am in the morning :)

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
It's going to be a tough recovery for him alright, a really pity especially considering his early season form :(

Live coverage of the 1st two races on the Red Button from 10:30am in the morning :)
He has been doing really well... :( and my kids are going to hate you for telling me about the red button.. lol...

K

·
0 Posts
nice to see ian hutchinson looking well, wondered what he was doing now for a few minutes until i remembered silverstone last year :eek:

at work in the morning so will wait for the sunday & monday highlights shows :)

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It really annoys me that you can't record it but have to watch it live :rolleyes: still at least it's an option :D
I probably won't bother watching the webfeed of the rest of the races though, easier to wait for the highlights programs and avoid this lounge until Monday night to avoid the results ;)

K

·
0 Posts
It really annoys me that you can't record it but have to watch it live :rolleyes: still at least it's an option :D
I probably won't bother watching the webfeed of the rest of the races though, easier to wait for the highlights programs and avoid this lounge until Monday night to avoid the results ;)
yep true, will have to be a stranger to here until late monday :lol:

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
Don't worry David:lol: I'll keep me mouth shut.:p

Sent from my Laptop using sore Finger Tips.

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hadn't forgotten :mad: :rant: :mad:

:p :lol:

Almost race time, I hope everyone has a safe day :)

PS I might post some results from the live races so don't say you weren't warned again ;)

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Thanks for the tip DP.......never thought of looking on the red button........switching on now........:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Nice to see Philip McCallen......one of my top 5 road racers..........:HAPPY:

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
600 Supersport race up first, damp/wet track but currently dry overhead :thumbs:

Coverage on the Red Button until 1:30 Stu :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts