Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures I took at todays meet :) sorry I didn't stay long, was nice meeting you all for the first time (hopefully not the last) for those who I never got chance to introduce myself, mine was the only blue alfa there haha

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
Here are some pictures I took at todays meet :) sorry I didn't stay long, was nice meeting you all for the first time (hopefully not the last) for those who I never got chance to introduce myself, mine was the only blue alfa there haha
And a very nice blue it is too. Nice pics.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great pics, and it was good to meet the people that I did the chance to speak with. I'm the 'Volvo guy', looking for another Alfa.

The photo with me(blue shirt) stood at the front of your GT made me laugh, as I look like I'm the proud owner, which I wish I was. Some beautiful cars on show and I'm glad that I came. Next time, I will come in the mrs's Alfa.

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
I snapped a few as well.

He's taller than you think.

At this point, Wayne was trying to convince Stan Laurel that the possible slight imaginary droning noise his car was making was the gearbox falling off.

Very cool Kubelwagen

The Swedish contingent.

Some people turned up in Alfas for some reason.

Car of the day.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Some good pictures!! :) Missed most of you today, managed to catch some of the late stayers and then went and walked the dogs.... hahaha,,, see you all next time hopefully :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great pics!! Was good seeing everyone again, the weather is blessing us this year and it was good to see the number of, Nissans, Saabs, and random German military vehicles that showed up :lol:

Hasta presto

1 - 20 of 28 Posts