Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I never met him but he came across as a really nice guy. When the Q4 was off the road last year he offered to pick me up for the meet in Wales. Sadly I couldn't make it.

Ave Atque Vale

G

·
0 Posts
My wife and I send condolences to his family and friends. Such a tragic loss, so early on in life. Donation glady made.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just seen this tonight, very sad news'' i was very shocked !!, awful thing to happen, and at 31 yrs of age.

RIP Cul'' and condolences to your family and friends :( :( .

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Very sad news, RIP Mark :(

A

·
0 Posts
So very sorry to hear this sad news. To go at such an age is a real shame, and indeed I lost a brother not many years older than Cul.

The only consolation I have ever allowed myself is that, my bruv never got old, cranky and ill. He enjoyed every day of his life and was laughing until the night he didn't wake up the next day. If thats the time span you get, then its what you did with it that matters as much as anything. I'm sure Cul lived his life the way he wanted to, and lightened our lives along the way.

My sincere condolences to Cul's family.

AlfaLincs

D

·
0 Posts
So very sorry to hear this sad news. To go at such an age is a real shame, and indeed I lost a brother not many years older than Cul.

The only consolation I have ever allowed myself is that, my bruv never got old, cranky and ill. He enjoyed every day of his life and was laughing until the night he didn't wake up the next day. If thats the time span you get, then its what you did with it that matters as much as anything. I'm sure Cul lived his life the way he wanted to, and lightened our lives along the way.

My sincere condolences to Cul's family.

AlfaLincs
Beautiful mate. :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So sorry to hear the sad news. :( Alfalincs phrased exactly what I feel much better than I could...

Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Very sad and more than a little humbling.

Only a month older than me, way too young.

RIP Cul, God bless.

·
Registered
129 Posts
This is very tragic and brings to mind a friend of mine who passed away quite recently at 34 in very similar circumstances.

It really DOES put everything in perspective.

RIP Cul, and sincere condolences to all who knew and love him.

:(

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Its with great sadness i inform you all of the sudden death of cul.

Mark passed away in his sleep on monday 7th April 2008 aged 31.

A true italian car fanatic owning a string of interesting cars including a Lancia Beta Coupe 2l as his first car after passing his test after 7 days! His current steer was a 147 GTA Q2.

A true friend and one of the worlds characters who lived every day like it was his last-he will be sorely missed.

Carlos
Sorry, I've only just seen this, this is really ssad news :(

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
I too have only just seen this.:(

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Awful news.

My thoughts with his family and friends. :(

121 - 140 of 160 Posts