Alfa Romeo Forum banner

81 - 100 of 160 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I used to chat to him a fair bit on here and he really was a nice bloke. My condolences and thoughts go out to his friends and family.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
RIP mate. My condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
My goodness, what shocking news.

31... that's barely starting on life's journey.

And a quality guy, too.

RIP Mark.

g

·
Registered
870 Posts
Just found this thread, I am in shock... very sad to hear for someone so young. condolences to his family and friends.

They say you should live every day as if it was yr last.. how true...

RIP Mark

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Shocking news and so sad that Mark passed away at such a young age.......way too young. To have done so in his sleep must have been a terrible shock for his family.

Rest in peace.

·
Registered
827 Posts
A top bloke who will be sorely missed.
R.I.P. Mark

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Dreadful, simply dreadful news....
Always came across as a nice, genuine guy and true Alfisti!
Sincerest condolences to his family and friends......must be devastating for them. :(

M

·
0 Posts
Such sad news :(

Dying so young, a bright light extinguished whilst rotten scum still roam, cuts to the core.

In my thoughts x

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for sharing your beautiful ride with us in oz. Very sad news to hear but at least you enjoyed your ride in life not just a dream.

RIP cul

E

·
0 Posts
Brought a tear to my eye :( I never spoke to cul, but he was one of those names you just recognise on the forum. Really puts things in perspective, 31 is way too young to go.

RIP cul, my thoughts are with all the family.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I enjoyed Culs posts and especially his enthusiasm for Alfas, and his 147 GTA in particular.

Hope his family and close friends are coping well, must be one hell of a shock to lose somebody who seemed so obviously full of life and good humour :(

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i've only just seen this terrible news. i am truly, genuinely shocked.

31 is no age to go, i feel so sorry for his family and friends who must be simply devastated

RIP Mark

81 - 100 of 160 Posts