Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats just down the road from me, though I've never seen it about

Perhaps he only went out in the hours of darkness?

Naff bodykit aside it looks well looked after at least...shame the clutch has gone though as it makes it virtually worthless to most people...

P

·
0 Posts
My pride and joy is for sale for spares or repair the clutch has gone .

The opening line.................. So he has confirmed that yes he admires his work.... and he cannot afford glasses. He has also confirmed as clear as the blue sky the clutch has gone....... Any guesses as to why????

Winner takes all :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you suppose it could be put back to standard? It might be a decent bargain for a DIY renovation.
Mind you, new clutch, replace front & rear bumpers, lights, remove side skirts, sell wheels, replace with teledials; it all starts to mount up. If it sold for more than £1.50 you'd be well out of pocket fixing it!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Aaaarrrgh, my eyes!

Why do people think that in some tangential way, that that is an improvement over oem???
That's just nasssssty. Poor 156. :(

·
Registered
981 Posts
Will the exhaust fit my 1.9 JTD? I might collect that and dump the rest in a river :)

Nick

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I might stick a bid in for £50.
S/H front bumper £50
S/H rear bumper £50
Clutch kit £160

The deal breaker would be the paint code. If he has used a standard Alfa colour, the job is easy. If he has used something custom, then it will need £1000 of respray and is thus destined for the scrapper.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts