Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we have been rebuilding a gable end of terrace over the last two weeks.To get to the wall we have had to erect a narrow scaffolding in the back street(permission granted by the local authority etc)The back street is an access to a few rear garages and we have one woman who has given us greif for two weeks about us blocking right of way etc etc etc,proper shouting and swearing(you know the type) The back street faces the accident and emergency dept at the hospital and today a rather large blue transit parked up at the entrance to the back street completly blocking all access .The horrible nasty woman came out screeching move that van or else,so we got down off the scaffolding and point blank refused to move it(YOU GOT IT SHE THOUGHT IT WAS OURS)The police came, two patrol cars and one community service officer telling us to remove the van,i stood there and said there is no way that i am moving that van , several times the women who rang the police started shouting and cursing us and i still refused to move the van whilst having a nice brew,about a minute later the van owner came out of the casulty dept with a bandage around his hand , the lads and i nearly wet ourselves.WHAT A RESULT every dog has its day:cheese:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts