Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
What is a 'used car maker'? Is it the poor sod who pays full price? I wouldn't trust them - they clearly have no sense ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
This wont end well for poor ole alfa even with our votes. Wait....you can vote more than once. So who's gonna sit there and spam it to get alfa a good score lol?

·
Registered
33,124 Posts
Hilarious lack of validation for my vote!
I could have been a Skoda employee and they wouldn't know. Or care.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Done, for Fiat and Alfa (just a few times) ;) Did Renault, Hyundai & Volvo once, too.

Wouldn't normally vote more than once but I'm frequently wound-up by What Car? and their such obvious ill-feeling towards Fiat Group - even the best review gets 3 stars and they have the audacity to give the MiTo 2 stars despite it winning the best Reader Review award, so they got it coming to them I'm afraid. :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Done, for Fiat and Alfa (just a few times) ;) Did Renault, Hyundai & Volvo once, too.

Wouldn't normally vote more than once but I'm frequently wound-up by What Car? and their such obvious ill-feeling towards Fiat Group - even the best review gets 3 stars and they have the audacity to give the MiTo 2 stars despite it winning the best Reader Review award, so they got it coming to them I'm afraid. :p
---
With you all the way there JTD_liam!
The people at "What car" actually have the audacity to call themselves journalists!
With impartiality in mind - They don't even list the true faults with Alfa's in their reviews.

·
Registered
453 Posts
This wont end well for poor ole alfa even with our votes. Wait....you can vote more than once. So who's gonna sit there and spam it to get alfa a good score lol?
---
Shift + f5 to refresh and voted at least 22 times so far and counting!
Sick of their biased rubbish - sod em!

·
Super Moderator
9,437 Posts
Citroën got my vote - for making hen sheds that still start up after a year of disuse and run on vague fumes :thumbs:

OK, Alfa got a tick :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts