Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
From what I hear, Subaru has launched this car hoping that it will save their sales.

It looks like its been designed by a Japanese student who likes to listen to Elton John translated in .....Japanese :rolleyes:

on the plus side, for whoever buys any of these cars, they will probably never run out of parts !

·
Registered
893 Posts
For people that do not know this, it is the same car made by SUBARU. The main difference is that SUBARU will be offered as a rwd & 4wd while TOYOTA will only be avlbl in rwd.

Am not happy with this either but looking closer to us, is more or less what happened with Chrysler and Lancia.:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only thing that I liked about these (2?) cars is that at least the Subaru will be 2.0 naturally aspirated and have a manual 6-speed gearbox!!!
No automatic dual clutch gearboxes or superchargers, simple as that

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
For people that do not know this, it is the same car made by SUBARU. The main difference is that SUBARU will be offered as a rwd & 4wd while TOYOTA will only be avlbl in rwd.

Am not happy with this either but looking closer to us, is more or less what happened with Chrysler and Lancia.:eek: :eek:
I gave up on Lancia as soon as I saw their new Delta ! :vomit:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Guys,
i have seen today at Brussels motorshow the Toyota with a boxer 2.0 engine. In my opinion, a very nice car and not very expensive.:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts