Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say that near death situations can change you. Generally this change is for the best but in my eyes Richard Hammond has turned into a prize winning ***** since his accident.

I just cannot stand him, he's became a little turd who acts like a Clarkson Mini-me. I cannot tolerate his floppy metrosexual hair, i hate them stupid voices he makes and wish for him to just disappear from TV.

Less Hammond More James May Please

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I think Hammond should do an anti-speeding campaign ... they just need to put up that clip of him forgetting his own wedding day ... :eek::lol::lol:

V

·
0 Posts
i got a bit sick of hammond when he seemed to be everywhere, daytime telly, brainiac, TG, the bag of poo that was RH's engineering connections, the idiot based program where people jump around in a fisher price ball pitt, morrisons adverts the list goes on and on.

its too much richard!

i also hate the way everytime they have a cheap car challenge on TG he has to smash his door into JM's car or constantly run into the back of him :rant: :mad:

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
I think all three work well together because they are such polar opposites - if indeed there can be three polar opposites.

Give him a break. Death can be a bit upsetting. Especially when you realise it was you it wanted.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
i also hate the way everytime they have a cheap car challenge on TG he has to smash his door into JM's car or constantly run into the back of him :rant: :mad:
But JC does that too doesnt he?

Richard's not that bad, yes individually each presenter has plusses and minuses but together I think they are a cracking team! :thumbs:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
He's o.k. Needs a bloomin hair cut though !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts