Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RB320, 0-60 in 4.8. 0-100 in 12.2secs

£30k on the road, all proceeds to the richard burns charity.

All in black but has the inclusion within the spec of having a numbered black alloy tax disc holder???? Where did that little nugget come from?

http://www.sidc.co.uk/article/default.asp?art_id=250

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh interesting, must admit I didn't get to the bottom?

I understand why they're doing this, but its a shame the likes of Ford didn't do a carlos Sainz version (as Toyota did) for the Focus!

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Andy G said:
The RB320, 0-60 in 4.8. 0-100 in 12.2secs

£30k on the road, all proceeds to the richard burns charity.

All in black but has the inclusion within the spec of having a numbered black alloy tax disc holder???? Where did that little nugget come from?

http://www.sidc.co.uk/article/default.asp?art_id=250

That is one mean, fast Scooby and fitting recognition to RB - a rally hero indeed. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Looks good in black, but I think they could have gone a bit further than just fitting the PPP package and a bodykit.

A fitting tribute would have been to go with the T25 lichie underpinnings, with 400bhp, full coilover suspension, AP six pots etc. to match the Evo VI Tommi Makkinen edition, which is the meanest Evo out there to this day. Probably would have been able to get to 35-38k for that, more money, but a hell of a lot of more car.

This is just pretty, and will age fast, in the sense that it will not keep up with the next generation of Imprezas.

·
Premium Member
114,703 Posts
vamos said:
This is just pretty, and will age fast, in the sense that it will not keep up with the next generation of Imprezas.
Hmm, you make an interesting point there. Wonder when the new Imprezas will hit the market though. Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
BigFoot said:
Hmm, you make an interesting point there. Wonder when the new Imprezas will hit the market though. Anyone know?
They are talking end 2007/beginning 2008.

It will most likely be a hatchback, and will include a diesel version!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts