Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, need to get some tyres fitted and the alignment properly checked and adjusted. I was thinking about using Revolution, down near Dunston Staithes in Gateshead. Prices didn't seem to severe for the Tyres I wanted has anyone had any experience good or bad with these chaps. Any comments gratefully received ! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got no personal experience of the garage, but some of the guys on the MX5 forum were going to arrange a session there, but it never happend. There's a post near the end of this thread from Ali G who did get his car done.

Alignment - MX-5 OC Forum

A friend of mine had his Corrado done at a place on the Silverlink, can't remember the name, I thinks it's "North East..." something or other, it's a big blue building :rolleyes: May be worth comparing prices. Keep us informed how you get on as I still want to get my MX5 done.

Mike

·
Registered
576 Posts
A friend of mine had his Corrado done at a place on the Silverlink, can't remember the name, I thinks it's "North East..." something or other, it's a big blue building :rolleyes: May be worth comparing prices. Keep us informed how you get on as I still want to get my MX5 done.

Mike
"North East Tyres and Exhausts" on middle engine lane, top of the silverlink.
Friendly professional service. Cant remember if the prices were good or not though!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hi all, need to get some tyres fitted and the alignment properly checked and adjusted. I was thinking about using Revolution, down near Dunston Staithes in Gateshead. Prices didn't seem to severe for the Tyres I wanted has anyone had any experience good or bad with these chaps. Any comments gratefully received ! :thumbs:
I had all 4 Pirellis recently fitted, tracked and aligned at the main dealer........they were happy to price match any other quote! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I had this thread pointed out to myself by another member on here, we have registered as a member, hope that is OK.
The forum looks really good, well laid out and very easy to use.
Would just like to add to this post that we will always do deals for forum members.
As the OP mentioned regarding 4 wheel alignment we have installed the latest Hunter DSP600 camera perfect system for spot on alignment setup, whether it be for standard, fast road or track use.
Anything you require, give me a bell or email me.
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Thanks

[email protected]

[email protected]
Revolution Peformance Motorstore

D

·
0 Posts
Only heard good things. Give em a whirl, once won't hurt.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments, taken the plunge and booked the 75 in for Friday morning at Revolution. Let you know how it all goes!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks for the comments, taken the plunge and booked the 75 in for Friday morning at Revolution. Let you know how it all goes!
Hi Jason,
How did it go? A friend of mine (the guy with the Noble) speaks highly of Revolution. it would be nice to hear another opinion.
Steve

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dropped the car off Friday morning as planned, true to their word got a call mid morning to confirm that adjustment of the front end was definately required, gave the go ahead after being informed of the price (a pretty reasonable £34). Picked the car up at 1:00 and am absolutely delighted by the improvements in the way the car feels. All in all a good service, no complaints and I don't always find myself thinking that when I part with money these days!
Bit early to judge the new Toyo's I had fitted at the same time so I'll get off the computer and go for a nice drive in the country to give them a bit of a run in :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts