Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

My rev's are up for grabs, two have 225/50/15 Yokohama A008r tires with plenty of tread the other two have no tires, they are in good condition and painted black.

I have an idea of what I want for them but before They go on Ebay I thought I would give you guys a go so make me an offer.

Ed

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Hi all

My rev's are up for grabs, two have 225/50/15 Yokohama A008r tires with plenty of tread the other two have no tires, they are in good condition and painted black.

I have an idea of what I want for them but before They go on Ebay I thought I would give you guys a go so make me an offer.

Ed
I assume that the ones with NO tyres were on the back of your sud and they "flew" off with all that power you subjected them too:tut:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume that the ones with NO tyres were on the back of your sud and they "flew" off with all that power you subjected them too:tut:
:lol: no I'm keeping them as they are new Toyo's and going on the new wheels.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Hello Sir

Can you let me know what the offset is on all four please... Also are they fitted to standard hub config ?

I'll be running 15 x 7 on track this year sooooo they may do a job :)

Thanks

Rodger

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Sir

Can you let me know what the offset is on all four please... Also are they fitted to standard hub config ?

I'll be running 15 x 7 on track this year sooooo they may do a job :)

Thanks

Rodger

They are 120mm from wheel mount to rim edge.

Thanks

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Hello Eddie ! :wow:

Nice to see you are fiddling with your Sud again mate :cool: Happy times :p

I really liked those wheels on your Sud mate, they looked fantastic ! What are you using now ?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Eddie ! :wow:

Nice to see you are fiddling with your Sud again mate :cool: Happy times :p

I really liked those wheels on your Sud mate, they looked fantastic ! What are you using now ?

Hi Chris

How's things?

Using the same wheel but on a 108pcd, so these four have to go.. just had some 15x10 RFX turn up for the rear when I narrow the axle but these are on 100pcd however as the shafts will be custom jobs I can redrill them to 100, the fronts have to be 108 due to the new brake set up.....nothing like a "bitsa"

Don't forget to give me a shout if your over later this year.

Ed

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Will do mate ;)
I'd love to see you and Andrew again :thumbs:

...I have a craving for pub food lately - been watching too much food network with the wife :lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeap ! Meanwhile she's sitting on the couch watching tv like Al Bundy ! :lol:

I dont blame her though :) The baby is due in about 3 weeks :thumbs:
That's good news, but you won't be supercharged any more......it will be "Chris needs recharging" after the little one comes along:)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Sprint 68 you will be pleased to know that my second little girl arrived last month and while she was in her Mum's tummy she was called Bertie and when she was born we named her Nicola. So well done on picking a couple of great names for superchrgd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts