Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I never been a very active member on the forum. I remember about it only when I need advice. At least I can say I only owned Alfas since 2008.
It ‘s maybe time to get a new one, Giulia obviously, hence I need to go to a dealer.

Alexanders is very close, I read good things about them, but I ended up in an argument with them re repair not done properly in 2009 i think, when they just opened. Any feedback ?

My alternative the one in Knasbourough - had some interaction in 2010 and I was well impressed, or Newcastle.
Do forum membees have some feedback about those them?

·
Premium Member
43,139 Posts
Hi abraaa and welcome back to the forum. Sorry, I can't give any recommendations for dealers up north.

·
Registered
2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce 280
42 Posts
Bought my Giulia in January from Alexander’s. I dealt with David Knowles. Great experience, deal was done remotely as i live over 100 miles away. And I won’t use Mangoletsi for sales or service.

Happy to recommend them to anybody based on my experience.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Hi guys, I never been a very active member on the forum. I remember about it only when I need advice. At least I can say I only owned Alfas since 2008.
It ‘s maybe time to get a new one, Giulia obviously, hence I need to go to a dealer.

Alexanders is very close, I read good things about them, but I ended up in an argument with them re repair not done properly in 2009 i think, when they just opened. Any feedback ?

My alternative the one in Knasbourough - had some interaction in 2010 and I was well impressed, or Newcastle.
Do forum membees have some feedback about those them?
Piccadilly in Knaresborough moved to York.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts