Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
Not been dropped yet, it's actually impossible to get it that low as the wheels would be rubbing on the bonnet :lol: :)

Never been a fan of tyre stretching though :vomit:

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm pissed he didn't fit those 17x10 wheels but it wouldve been hard with 4x100. Because I'm looking at 18x9.5" with stretched tyres. Yeah, my car is probably going to be a purists nightmare but whatever..

That car is too low though.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't want to upset anyone but
I have even more ugly wheels going on the car now.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
desecration.......
Some sad gits out there. And very dangerous. I wouldn't like to go more tham 30mph in that.
Someone keep an eye on the thread and let me know when the front strut mount gives way......

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sacrelidge; Really.?
Fellas lighten up

Alfa Romeo have always raised eyebrows with their designs
I hardly expect this kind of treatment on such a beautiful well balanced
highly appreciated car to not raise an eye brow or two either.

However,

It is my car. So live and let live, it is hardly barry boys worthy.

·
Registered
831 Posts
have to admit i like it

it is so wrong it is right if you get my drift!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Horrible wheels, hate stretched tyres but doesn't look too bad lowered. I'd like mine to sit a bit lower but not that far.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
What the point in stretching tyres?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Thing is, with those rims and Tyre stretching, AND the lowering, I can't see the Passive handling working on the rear, It would be too stiff, Because there's no absorbtion from corners etc it might just give out on corners so it'll be a drifter! Everyone knows what it's like being in a go kart :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
He is working on the car all the time I'm taking my hat off to him he is trying something different and fine it's low but it's not to everyone's tastes if he likes it fine

I've had a good chat with him on another site and he seems a decent fella

We have all dOne this at some point give him time if he can make up his mind on wheels let's see what happens he still toying with ideas

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
He is working on the car all the time I'm taking my hat off to him he is trying something different and fine it's low but it's not to everyone's tastes if he likes it fine

I've had a good chat with him on another site and he seems a decent fella

We have all dOne this at some point give him time if he can make up his mind on wheels let's see what happens he still toying with ideas
Yes, although to my eyes I don't like it one bit, I agree that if he likes it that's all that matters to him. I've done some admittedly only very minor things to mine, and some won't like it, but I don't care because I love it, so I guess its fair play.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Vary true I've done loads to mine and still loads to do my next big adventure alot of people won't agree with but its mine

1 - 20 of 52 Posts