Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I ve just replaced my original shift gate with the one which I bought from Mark and it works perfectly.
So this is the confirmation that the board works and fits well with both versions (only the palstic cover is different).
Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
If anyone is interested, I've decided not go ahead with my retrofit project after having sourced a fairly rare standard wheel and paddles so they are now available for anyone who wants them. I need to make funds available for the 164 so all 159 projects are done for the moment.

The wheel is in great shape and I've given it the Liquid Leather treatment so it even smells good now!! :D

[EDIT] SOLD - On its way to Milan of all places!

·
Registered
92 Posts
If anyone is interested, I've decided not go ahead with my retrofit project after having sourced a fairly rare standard wheel and paddles so they are now available for anyone who wants them. I need to make funds available for the 164 so all 159 projects are done for the moment.

The wheel is in great shape and I've given it the Liquid Leather treatment so it even smells good now!! :D
Hi - If you have just the paddles I would be interested in taking them off you as my right side paddle is broken :irked:

EDIT: Doh! just noticed the eBay link - I'm ok thanks, as with postage it is the same as buying brand new....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Quick question before I embark on this seemingly straight forward mod....I assume this mod works with all trim levels of qtronic? i.e. mine is a lusso spec car, but just getting a new compatible shift gate and a ti wheel with paddles should still work?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quick question before I embark on this seemingly straight forward mod....I assume this mod works with all trim levels of qtronic? i.e. mine is a lusso spec car, but just getting a new compatible shift gate and a ti wheel with paddles should still work?
Larry 92,
I carried out the mod on a Ti model, but I really can't think why it would not work on any other Q-tronic equipped model. There is no body computer alignment required i.e. it is a relatively simple swap over of the compatible shift gate and steering wheel and does not have any compatibility issues regarding the car's body computer.
To be on the conservative side, I guess you could check on Eper whether at least the shift gate is specified for your model.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts