Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to fit paddles to a QTRONIC model that did not have the option ticked when it was built? Is the loom in place, and its just a case of buy paddles and fit?

any experts in the room know?

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm interested in a Qtronic and didn't realise that paddles was an option. I thought it came as standard from 08+. Was it always an optional extra ?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I have a Nov 07 built model, and it has them?

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hi guys. Off-topic but right audience.
I have seen a 2.4 qtronic and was considering it. How bad is the mpg? Is 35 achievable average or on a long run?

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
35-40 is achievable but so 25-30 with your foot down.

Get the full treatment (chip, dpf+egr delete) from AHM to make that 40-50mpg instead.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
No worries will do :D

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Hope this helps :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Thanks Giordano.

Looks like its a complete steering wheel and not something that has the paddles put on. Surely if we could get the correct wheel it would be plug 'n' play. I cant see them installing a different loom just for the paddles

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Your very welcome :)

No your right, they are mounted within the wheel. Not just mounted on. The proper steering wheel will be needed.

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I don't see a reason why Alfa would cosmetically change the paddles, especially when production was occurring at the same time, at the same factory.

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wondered about that as for a start the paddles go the wrong way round, i.e. pull equals down a gear not up so would need to reverse it anyway!!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts