Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GTA is suffering from the rust issue on the passenger side front wing, and I would like to get this sorted when I have the cash.

I think the best option is going to be to have a new wing for two reasons, firstly to make sure it doesn't come back and secondly becasue some .... opened their door onto the wing and put a dent in it right one the edge where I very much doubt it could be pushed out.

If I am doing this I am also wondering about getting the bonnet, front bumper and sideskirts sorted and possibly resprayed as these have suffered from stone chips.

The question then is what roughly would a respray/touch up like this cost and how would the colour matching be? Anyone done similar?

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
I had my bonnet done last year. He blended it into the wings. At the same time he did the boot lid and a scuff mark on the rear bumper. All in he charged around £400. The match on my met silver is good.

(Its in now getting the rust sorted, will give you a figure for this when I get it back, god knows when though - see bumper thread!!):(

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my bonnet done last year. He blended it into the wings. At the same time he did the boot lid and a scuff mark on the rear bumper. All in he charged around £400. The match on my met silver is good.

(Its in now getting the rust sorted, will give you a figure for this when I get it back, god knows when though - see bumper thread!!):(
Thanks PR, I just read your bumper thread. Hope you get the car back soon, bumper intact!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recent respray on bonnet and rear wing looks okay on mine.
As does the spoiler, done by the same bloke a while back.

The replaced rear bumper done by the dealer 2 years ago however,
does not. :(:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts