Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Although I don't need anything right now, I know I will shortly (it's a 147 and reputation does precede it) and hoped I could get some recommendations for the following items:

1: Best parts suppliers :confused: - Preferably online or London based
At the moment it seems to be shop4parts as I do want to stick with genuine one for my 147 (at least for now)

2: Service light resetting :wow: No button combination to do it
I know it needs the software and interface but are there any members who'll swap a reset for a drink?

3: Odds and Sods :thumbs: - to finish her as she left the factory (non ebay please)
Battery Cover / Ashtray / Ipod draw

I know these things probably come up all the time and hope you'll be gentle on a newbie just seeking info to make the right choices

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
www.alfaaccessories.com have the iPod drawer, and you can get the battery fusebox cover from a dealer (I hope that's the one you're after) mine cost about £9, probably similar for the ashtray.

The guys on here are always helpful, luckily I haven't had anything I can't sort myself, but good to be aware of the common faults and things to check.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where are you located Anthoney147, there maybe someone on here who will reset your service interval for you. Although in saying that purchasing the lead and software will pay for itself in it's first couple of uses.

Dom

·
Registered
930 Posts
Guys,

Although I don't need anything right now, I know I will shortly (it's a 147 and reputation does precede it) and hoped I could get some recommendations for the following items:

1: Best parts suppliers :confused: - Preferably online or London based
At the moment it seems to be shop4parts as I do want to stick with genuine one for my 147 (at least for now)

2: Service light resetting :wow: No button combination to do it
I know it needs the software and interface but are there any members who'll swap a reset for a drink?

3: Odds and Sods :thumbs: - to finish her as she left the factory (non ebay please)
Battery Cover / Ashtray / Ipod draw

I know these things probably come up all the time and hope you'll be gentle on a newbie just seeking info to make the right choices
1 - ebspares, alfisti.net are some other alternatives - both excellent
2 - while the engine is running, press menu button, select service, then press the - & + buttons together.. should reset.
3 - not sure.. :confused:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
sorry but 2 (above) only works for 156's not 147's - If you are near Canary Wharf I can throw my laptop into the car and see what we can sort using FES

·
Registered
930 Posts
sorry but 2 (above) only works for 156's not 147's - If you are near Canary Wharf I can throw my laptop into the car and see what we can sort using FES
Crap, sorry - Didn't read the post carefully enough... :eek:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Guys,

Will probably go the following ways:

Alfaworkshop / shop4parts / Veloces in terms of parts

Servicing reset - beg, borrow or steal post servicing for someone to reset (i'll cross the bridge and search a little harder in 6500mls)

Odds and Sods - looks like a trawl round some breakers as email does not seem to provide responses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts