Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm after some help... I have my Gtv back from the body shop, after my off roading adventure.... She looks amazing again better than factory fresh, all dents and blemishes removed and full respray, Still Alfa Rosso No clear coat this time...

What I'm after are some measurements for the placement of the Pininfarina script and the F badge above... Yes I could do it by eye from photos but I guess I'm a bit OCD and really want it right... Could some kind sole please tell me the measurement from the panel line under the script to the bottom of the script? from the door to the script P? from the wheel arch to the script a? from the top of the script F to the base of the F badge? a lot I know... I managed to do the rear badges by measuring my parts car, but it's an older car without the F badge...

Thank you in advance for your ruler work...

Mark

·
Registered
257 Posts
No 'F' badge on my Spider, just the script . Not sure if GTV differs in placement of the badges but here are my vital statistics!
All in Millimeters. Bit blurry sorry, nos. are 360mm,170mm,190mm,230mm. Happy sticking.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
These should help

Thanks to the Squadra916 forum

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts