Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in the title, I tried to reply to a post and whilst quotes would appear there was no reply box for my statement. I had to get onto the iMac so that my response made sense.

·
Administrator
45,326 Posts

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not now as the problem has not recurred (as stated in #3) but same as this minus the rectangle, paper clip, emojis, B and Italic etc. symbols Fully up to date as possible iOS 9.3.5.

·
Administrator
2,337 Posts
Not now as the problem has not recurred (as stated in #3) but same as this minus the rectangle, paper clip, emojis, B and Italic etc. symbols Fully up to date as possible iOS 9.3.5.
I will do more checking into this. Is the entire set of text editor options missing or just a few?

Can I get a screenshot of what you are seeing?

- Cricket

·
Administrator
45,326 Posts
Cricket - are you missing that he's saying the problem has stopped happening for him? So he can't give you a screenshot.

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks bazza for pointing that out for me. I couldn't think of a way to explain to Cricket the resolution of the problem meant that what was being requested wasn't possible anymore.

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Actually it has just happened again. So I took advantage and took a screenshot as requested. I cleared history and website data in Safari, powered the iPad off and then powered back on. I logged on and took another screenshot for purposes of comparison.

image.png image.png

1 - 11 of 11 Posts