Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hoses to the jets for windscreen washer have had it. Finally the other day it just broke off! I have the new replacement hoses. Has anyone done this? Do I need to remove the bonnett insulation to get at it? If so is removing the insulation basically a 'break the clips' operation? I don't see a way of pulling those out easily and I don't want to rip the insulation.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can pop those clips off with a trim removal tool and re-use once or twice... If they do break then they're pretty cheap to just replace if you need.
Thanks for that. I managed to get it all sorted. Pretty simple. Only think to question was there is a plug/connector strung along. I'm guessing it's for heated washer jets. It does not seem to be connected to anything. I thought I had this option along with the mirrors and heated seats. I haven't had time to take the whole thing off to check. As for the clips. Pretty much every one I tried to carefully remove fell apart! New set ordered.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Yes, you'd think you'd get the heated jets if you have heated seats. They're a straight swap for the heated version. Go for the Mito fan type if you do decide to fit them, much better.

All the best

Pub

1 - 6 of 6 Posts