Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Been having a few issues with the car scraping the tarmac even on standard roads. My garage tell me that they think that the shocks and springs both need replacing. They tried getting Alfa original parts (ha!) but I thought that I might look for suggestions from you guys as to what would be suitable parts. I don't do track days or hammer the car around corners so it's just suggestions for what is in effect a daily driver.

Looking forward to hearing your proposals.

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
You’ll need to state year and which engine you have as there are differences between the models.

Have a look at what there is here to give you some idea. Other suppliers are possible. Original AR parts would have come from a manufacturer such as TRW, they wouldn’t have made them in house.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there, after much deliberation and forum research on the front suspension, I replaced the springs with Suplex from Alfa Workshop and the shock absorbers with Koni STRT. Very happy with the result. Replace the bump stops and the dust protector gaiters at the same time. My car is a P2 3.0.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts