Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I picked up my used 2002 156 JTS today... wow! It's beautiful!

I noticed that both foglight lenses are cracked. Does anyone know if it's possible to just replace the glass?
If new lights are required, I saw some on eBay for the 156... are they easy to fit?
Anyone have any info on how to do this?

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pretty certain that it's a whole new light.
Very easy to fit replacements though. There are a couple of screws that hold the plastic surround in front of the actual light and the light itself is held in woth four screws. I did mine in under 10 minutes per side.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Had the foglamp unit on the wife's 2005 SW changed on Saturday. £40 inc. the bulb and a 10 minute job max :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just replaced one of mine. £12.50 for sound s/h unit from AutoLusso. Fantastic service. Ordered 9.15 on Monday, arrived by post 8.30 am today Tuesday, exactly as described and with two sweeties! Easy job to fit.
Tip when fitting. In addition to the two screws holding the plastic cover piece there is a plastic "leg" which springs into a clip on inboard end of housing. Not knowing it was there I snapped mine off!
By the way Pringles plastic end caps do NOT fit to protect the glass as advised on other threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts