Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turbo needs replaced, looking for replacement options. Preferably something common.

Any ideas?

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
My turbo needs replaced, looking for replacement options. Preferably something common.

Any ideas?
We can do a hybrid turbo supplied fitted and mapped for £1,000 inc VAT

There is a £250 sur-charge if your turbo is not serviceable thought

Can fit and map while you wait

Ned

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit too far away I'm afraid Ned.

I'll look into the 2.4 turbo and see how I get on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can anyone confirm this is the correct part numbers?

GTB2056v - 55208456 - 767878-5001s

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Can anyone confirm this is the correct part numbers?

GTB2056v - 55208456 - 767878-5001s
Correct but you would have to make an adapter plate for the exhaust manifold and an intake system. It would also need to be mapped on a dyno, too much hassle and could end up being expensive and unreliable

Ned

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Correct but you would have to make an adapter plate for the exhaust manifold and an intake system. It would also need to be mapped on a dyno, too much hassle and could end up being expensive and unreliable

Ned
All the parts he'd need to fit a GTB2056v can be bought from JTD Performance. A dyno isnt needed for mapping all thats needed is data logging and a competent mapper.

Its all about what the customer wants, yours sounds a great "stage 1" conversion, Ned, JTD Peformance's is more of a "stage 2" - its a bigger turbo and is more expensive but higher outputs are achievable. Its deffo more expensive, but theres absolutely nothing to suggest it will be unreliable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts