Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My drivers seat has the typical small tear in the side bolster which I intend to get repaired using some leather glue and an internal patch but I did wonder which if any other Alfa seats would fit? The Brera seats appear to have more lateral support - maybe they are more like the Ti seats but would they fit? Looks like the same car from the B pillar forward so I would expect so... 156 / 147 seats are far more easily obtained though and as I am looking mainly for a front set would these be compatible? I'd really like a full set of the tan momo seats but these seem pretty scarce!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My drivers seat has the typical small tear in the side bolster which I intend to get repaired using some leather glue and an internal patch but I did wonder which if any other Alfa seats would fit? The Brera seats appear to have more lateral support - maybe they are more like the Ti seats but would they fit? Looks like the same car from the B pillar forward so I would expect so... 156 / 147 seats are far more easily obtained though and as I am looking mainly for a front set would these be compatible? I'd really like a full set of the tan momo seats but these seem pretty scarce!
What car do you want the seats for?

Have a full set of 156 interier ( plus door cards) in blue Momo leather in vgc. Free to collect.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What car do you want the seats for?

Have a full set of 156 interier ( plus door cards) in blue Momo leather in vgc. Free to collect.
That really was the question - I have a 159 saloon and wondered what other seats would fit as 159 ones seem to be in short supply. I'd quite like a 156 seat to turn into an office chair but where are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seats 159

The seats in question are in Bayeux France and would make an ideal lounge chair in the Jeremy Clarkson style.
I have not wanted to breakup the set but if you have one chair i will use the other without a consience. Flash Harry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts