Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone replace the indicator covers on their 156 with those from the shop? - the clear ones look quite nice, and there appears to be several of the 156's on 156.net with these replace.
Are they easy to replace, and worth the money?
I hate those "max" cars, and this is the only mod I would ever even consider on my 156 sportivo.... - just think the clear colour matches up better with the front and rear lights... (mine is metallic red)

Cheers,
ijc

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Well Ive seen the smoked ones on AO's silver 156 and they look EXCELLENT. Not lairy, not maxy, very classy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm - anyone have pictures of the smoked ones actually on a 156? - I've seen the clear ones - think the smoked ones might be better for blue/black/silver, but not sure - mine is metallic red (proteo or porteo red - cant remember what I wrote on the order form!), ao I'm not sure what would look better...

·
Registered
675 Posts
ijc,

I have purchased some smoked units for my Cosmos Blue 156. They are not just covers but the whole indicator unit that the bulb holder fits in. The quality of the one's in the shop are just as good as the originals and have transformd the side view of my car, the orange one's stick out like a sore thumb on the dark cars.
Fitting is easy just have a look in your manual under changing side indicator bulb or drop me an email.
Service from the shop was first class and they were delivered in a few days.
I have some pictures in my camera but my download lead is bust, as soon as I sort it I'll post them up.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Sounds good.I`m thinking of getting some clear ones for the Spider.

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
I will go and take some pics of the car, back in a minute, or if no one else has posted, look down and the pics should be there!

God im quick

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
There you go pete... It definatley takes away the rep look, it looks great. Every one looks at the rear lights they do look nice, especially in direct sunshine.

The rear light change and side indicators gave it a completly new look for about £175.00 I only had the car for aBOUT 3 DAYS WHEN I CHANGED THEM

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics - looks fantastic on the silver.
So, I'm sold, but now I have to decide on clear/smoked - I think the clear would look better than smoked with metallic red, but anyone have any opinions?

cheers,
ijc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts