Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, still looking into getting back into Alfa's after 15 yrs or so, looking at a gt. Is there any good repair/service garages local to me, Weston s mare.
Many thanks,
Martin.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I use Simonstone on the Bath Rd in Bristol. I haven't found anyone in WSM brave enough to take on a GT 3.2 as yet. Let me know if you do!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi both
There is only one guy I would trust with my brera 3.2 and that's Duncan Slade of Alfanet in fishponds Bristol
Look him up on the forum pages every one in south west knows his reputation
Enjoy your alfas
Pete

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah Duncan is the man, was up at his place a couple of weeks ago. Very reasonably priced too, but he's a busy man!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can also recommend Duncan slade. Used him for the fist time resently . Had a power steering problem as was quoted £2500 by a local garage to me (winterstoke rd attached to a main f**d dealer) mechanic told my wife who took the car in that it was a common problem with alfa brera's but he would give her £5000 for our car. Phoned Duncan who was full of advice,wife took the car there reassured her as to the problem. Any way the result of the problem new reservoir bottle fitted £50 all in. Superb service

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would thoroughly recommend Duncan too. He has just had my Brera 2.4 JTDM 210SV through his workshop. Full 18k service, new brake pads all round and MOT.
How much?.... £301.00 Inc vat!
A main Alfa dealer would be close to a grand for that! Duncan also loaned me a 147 2.0 Twinspark for 24hrs in that price!
Duncan is a thoroughly decent, honest and pleasant guy, unusual for this business! He will not rip you off or carry out unnecessary work to take a bit more money from you. His work is 100%. He cares!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts