Alfa Romeo Forum banner

I'd choose...

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to choose a color for a (sud) Sprint from Red,White,Black or Grey ... what'd you choose?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Redredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredred.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John Burns said:
Redredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredred.
Great minds think alike :D

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm, fairly conclusive poll I think.

A nice green would look good too though. Depends on the shade of colour.

Alfa by defualt are as red as Ferrari. Must be an Italian thing.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red as in Alfa red (my favorite)
Black is black, there's no shades
White as in bright white
Grey as in Silver shade grey :)

I don't think green will suit Sprint ... sorry GC :(

·
0 Posts
Of course there are different kinds of black - midnight black, charcoal black, pearescent black, the list goes on and on. Each manufacturer offers at least three different types on each new car I've ever ordered.

Sticking with red though. Don't like white, unless you have the enviable postion of living in a hot country in which case it is sometimes regarded as an upmarket colour. Here the phrase 'scrap yard white' comes to mind. No offence to anyone! Each to their own! (He says looking through his net curtain nervously).

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Sprint is currently white.... :rolleyes:

I don't like it as all the shiz shows so well :eek:

And black is black. (dot)

ok ok... maybe there can be different shades, but I'm talking midnight black (I think ;) )

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Black would be my choice! :cool: Red is too predictable.
What colour are the seats/interior?

;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alfa20V said:
Black would be my choice! :cool: Red is too predictable.
What colour are the seats/interior?

;)
Mainly black... the seats are black with dark blue stripes in the center (drivers seat is 100% black)

·
0 Posts
I'm leaning towards black myself, having just voted for red.

I guess there would be no blacker black than midnight! Very important to get a colour that flatters the interior too I think.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Silver :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Green Cloverleaf said:
Pah! :rolleyes:

See below:
:cool:
Makes me thing army.... not good :eek: :(

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Silver is still my favourite :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks good Pascs... BUT.... it's not red :D

and without that bodykit my sprint would look... well... bad in silver :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Ah - you are thinking of something like this then.........

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's it... oh yeah baby YEAH!!!!

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dear Pascs ... My Girlfriend has just said that the silver one looks good, and with that bodykit it would definitely have to be silver... BUT ... without it even she choce red :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts