1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

The Renault guys wanted me to share this with you in case anyone is interested:

Please Note:
Your registration fee does not cover event fees and licenses required on the day for particular events. Events are generally combined within normal track days to save the members on fees but special provision will be made for the club where needed, as always we will try to bring to you the best pricing through the Renault Sports Club partnerships that have been built over the past 10 years.

Early Registration Fee
Cut Off Date: 15 Dec 2013
R250 RS Club Members
R300 Non RS Club Members

Late Registration Fee
Cut Off Date: 11 Jan 2014
R300 RS Club Members
R350 Non RS Club Members

Interested in joining the championships? http://www.rsclub.co.za/2014champs/championship-registration/

Please ensure use your Username or Full Name + RSClubChamps as your reference when making payment.

First National Bank
Account Number: 62339899273
Branch code : 252242
FNB Bracken City
Reference Example: SpongeBob + RSClubChamps

Please ensure you upload a proof of payment, should we not receive an official proof of payment your registration will be voide

Attachments

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Well I am not quite sure what to make of this, if they are perhaps trolling for Renault owners or if they want Alfisti to take part in their events. If it is the latter, it may be a good thing. The Renault club has a large following and if they want us to join them at events, they certainly are noticing Alfas, which is a good thing :thumbs:

The same thing is happening in the Cape: The ST club and the `Opel club welcomes anyone with any car to join them at events and they are quite welcoming, unlike the GTi club where you may know more people, but guys invariably gather around your car and you hear them remark "Alfas only look good but they don't perform." or "My dad says the old Alfas could handle but the new ones can't..."

I don't join other clubs as I attend maybe 2 dyno runs per year, and would rather pay at the event but iot is good to represent (in your Alfa Romeo gear of course). I need to get my 159 on the rollers some time for a baseline run :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cheese:

They definitely not trolling for Renault owners.. They dont need to as Renault sells a lot more cars than Alfa.

So the trolling is actually the other way round. They very accepting of other car brands on their forums

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I think multi car club runs are great. I am a car guy before I'm an Alfa Romeo guy. Remember when I attended the AO run in my GTi.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I AGREE Lance its your bday so hopefully everyone also agrees

1 - 5 of 5 Posts