0 Posts
We can but hope and pray.

Ugly overpriced Matra vans.

The new model is due in 2010, iirc.
(Based on a Nissan?)

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I did hear that they have delayed the new model. My dad has one (and has had many) so he keeps up to date with all things Espace!

N

·
0 Posts
I did hear that they have delayed the new model. My dad has one (and has had many) so he keeps up to date with all things Espace!
[shudder]

Someone I know got a company Espace with a list price of €50K
Ridiculous. :(

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I agree, silly money. Still, its probably the best MPV out there though cant believe Im saying that lol

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been driving them for about 8 years and I have found the current model to be the best yet, it's fast and very maneuverable and is no trouble to drive around the centre of London out doing the Cabs.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I've been driving them for about 8 years and I have found the current model to be the best yet, it's fast and very maneuverable and is no trouble to drive around the centre of London out doing the Cabs.
Dare I mention that I've always liked the Avantime?.....

Thought not. :lol:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had one for a week during the Queens Jubilee Party at the Palace, it was blue with a silver roof and I used it to take celebrities from the Royal Mews to the stage area. It looked quirky but was a good car and i have often thought about getting one because it's so rare.:)

N

·
0 Posts
I saw an Avanti-me today. I forgot how bogging there were.

The Val Satis are (only) used for the Cannes film festival
to ferry celebs around. Never ever seen one elsewhere.

The idea of monospacing every type of car has been overdone
by Renault.

The Espace and Scenic made sense, even the old Twingo
was a good idea. But luxury sedan and a coupe? Forgeddabotit! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,217 Posts
well, Renault gave us the Avant time and Vel Satis...just be grateful they didn't give us another Safrane...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Val Satis are (only) used for the Cannes film festival
to ferry celebs around. Never ever seen one elsewhere.
We used to have several that we used for Chauffeuring, they were very comfortable and had plenty of room for the back seat passenger a nice car to drive too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had an old G reg Espace fantastic, wife, 3 kids, mother in law and the labrador . I had a broken leg and collar bone and we all got in fine ! Superb tool ! What Italian do for style , the French do for quirky

1 - 16 of 16 Posts